Enrichment for More Able Pupils
We work together with other setting to provide an enriched, broad and balanced curriculum. As part of this we provide opportunities for more able children to work with children from other schools at specialist events.
Example of these events
- MUSIC Singing Workshop Learning various harmonies to classic festive songs
- SCIENCE CSI Workshop Solve the mystery through a variety of scientific based experiments.
- ART Printing Workshop Learning observational drawing techniques, creating mono prints and some chemigrams.
- P.E Sports Challenge Workshop A variety of sporting challenges on the astro.
- TEXTILES Felt Making Workshop Learning how to make felt to create your own bookmark.
- TENNIS visiting the tennis centre for a morning of tennis and Wimbledon fun.